Conference registration & required fees:
- Your conference registration is included in the Royal Caribbean cruise fare.
- Register by Saturday, April 8 to get the current guaranteed rates.
- Pricing is based on double occupancy for the stateroom category you select, which ranges from about $827 – $2160 and include all taxes and port charges. (This means you can either enjoy a private stateroom, split the cabin with a colleague and cut your cost in half, or bring a guest and they essentially sail FREE!)
- Gratuities totaling $40.50 per person will be charged to your stateroom and are payable at the end of the cruise.
- You are responsible for your transportation to and from Cape Canaveral and the cost of parking at the port. (We encourage ride sharing!)
Conference registration fee includes:
- All conference programming, keynote sessions, breakouts, group activities and special events.
- Accommodations in comfortably equipped staterooms with two twin beds or one king bed and a private bathroom.
- All meals in the main dining rooms as well as regular beverages such as coffee and tea.
- Onboard entertainment and activities during free time.
- Shipboard internet service: $19.99 for a one-day Surf Pass (suitable for email and social media) for one device or $38.97 for a full-cruise Surf Package. A higher-priced “Surf and Stream” service is also available, which enables streaming media such as Skype or Netflix.
- Other beverages: Alcoholic beverages, sodas, bottled water and specialty coffees/teas
- Onboard purchases: Spa, salon, casino, shopping, specialty dining, etc.
Packages and promotions:
- Royal Caribbean offers package pricing for internet service and drinks.
- They occasionally offers promotions of up to 20 percent off regular package prices.
- Once you have paid the cruise deposit, you may log into the Royal Caribbean website to pre-book drink and internet packages.